Author

  • Admin_Chambra

Share

St-Pierre-des-Champs

The village, facing the course of the river Orbieu, is dominated by its castle (XIII century), belonging to the abbey of Lagrasse. It was the base of the crusaders during the siege of Termes. The village arose only after the XVI century. The Romanesque church of St-Pierre (XII century) is made with exposed stones, it has a bell gable and a bell dating back to 1303.

Map

Nearby...loading